Team - Dein Job
Customer Service Specialist
(m/f/x) in Full Time
You’ll fit right in here, because we’re looking for people just like you!
Do you want to make your passion for biking the focus of your career? Great!
Do you want to discover your passion for biking while bringing one of your other passions to us? Super!
Are you interested in reaching the next level with us, benefiting from the experience and having fun doing it? Perfect!
We are bike-components - a fast-growing online ordering company for bikes, parts and accessories. With over 70,000 items in our selection, our slogan is plain: "Dein Bike braucht das!" With our beginnings based in friendship and a shared love of cycling, we have been fully committed to serving our bike-crazy customers since 1997. Over the past two decades, we have expanded to a company of 190 employees.
We maintain friendly relationships with each other as well as with our customers. Making sure you’re given ample individual support and cross-departmental teamwork are important aspects of our company culture. We find the unique wishes of our customers to be exciting, because we are just as nuts about biking as they are! What unites us overall is our passion for cycling. What drives us is the common vision to be Europe's friendliest mail order company for bike parts or bike accessories - and for that we need you!
What you bring to the table:
- Whether it’s MTB, road biking, gravel or E-biking: cycling is your absolute passion! It's about time to turn your hobby into a career.
- You’re always up-to-date on the latest trends and developments, you know the scene, you enjoy browsing through magazines and forums, and you’re the first person your friends and family call for bike advice.
- Your affinity for the latest technology drives you to constantly upgrade your bike. That's why you are always on the lookout for new parts, and why you enjoy tinkering with your bike as well as others.
- You’re able to deal confidently with German-speaking customers and have a very good command of English, because language is your most important tool. Can you speak more languages? Great – we have customers all over the world.
- Don't have any special or extensive training in the realm of customer relations, service or in other administrative areas, but are nevertheless eager to gain some experience? Then you’ll fit in with us just fine – we are looking for motivated career changers!
- Are you a passionate biker, known by your friends as a bike expert who enjoys recommending components to others? Great, then let’s make your hobby into your job!
- You will use our ticket system on a daily basis and prepare intricate connections for it.
- You will assist and advise our customers through all of our communication channels - via phone, e-mail and chat - and provide them with a positive shopping experience.
- You will work across teams and play a significant role in permanently optimising our service processes.
- You will get to know different departments, so that you get an optimal overview of our service process and thus the shopping experience for our customers at bike-components.
- Orientation - On your first day, you will be met by your mentor who will help you with any questions you may have over the next few months.
- Teams, not Hierarchy - you can expect “flat” hierarchies, because we are convinced that we are better as a team and do everything to ensure that you can move up with us.
- Don't Overextend - we want to avoid overtime. When our employees are doing well, bike-components is doing well. If there are any, you will of course be compensated.
- Perks & Benefits - In addition to top employee discounts, we subsidize a company pension plan.
- Fun - You can expect a modern workplace in a relaxed atmosphere and a great team. We don't skip out on fun when playing foosball, going out biking together or having Christmas parties.
- Bike Action - We are active in the bike scene and therefore constantly visit events and races. We would be happy if you would like to join us at an event!
- Food & Drinks - Every day we serve delicious breakfast, lunch and as it should be for bikers: proper coffee, cappuccino, espresso, ... you decide!
Do you have the right profile? Can you see yourself working in this role? Then get in touch with us. Tell us what you would like to learn from us, in which area you can help us, what motivates you, when you would be ready to start and your salary expectations. We strive to do our best to respond to you personally and would like for you to do the same. We look forward to your application.
As bikers, nature is close to our hearts. We welcome digital applications rather than those sent in by post. Thanks!